Information about English word AB
Definitions of AB
- abdominal muscle. <ref name=SOED></ref>
- An abscess caused by injecting an illegal drug, usually heroin.
- To abseil.
- The early stages of; the beginning process; the start.
- A blood type of the ABO system that has both blood antigens and may receive all blood types, and donate to AB.
- In Egyptian belief, the heart and will and conscience of a person, especially that of the recently deceased which proceeds to the afterlife and is weighed as evidence during his or her judgement.
- An Ancient Egyptian amulet in the shape of a heart (<hiero>ib</hiero>).
- , a province of Canada.
- able-bodied seaman.
- Av. <ref name=SOED></ref>
- , occasionally used as a formal given name.
Synonyms for AB
Number of letters