Information about English word ABC
Definitions of ABC
- The alphabet. <ref name=SOED></ref>
- A type of poem in which the lines start with the letters of the alphabet in order. <ref name=SOED/>
- A primer for teaching the Latin alphabet and first elements of reading. <ref name=SOED/>
- The fundamentals of any subject. <ref name=SOED/>
- A straightforward, uniform playing style, often focusing on betting for value, folding weak hands, and avoiding bluffing.
- A British alphabetized guidebook for trains and their stations.
- the essential steps in the immediate assessment and treatment of critically ill or injured patients.
- the three main categories of weapons of mass destruction.
Synonyms for ABC
Number of letters