Information about English word ABOUT
Definitions of ABOUT
- On all sides; around.
- Here and there; around; in one place and another; up and down.
- From one place or position to another in succession; .
- Nearly; approximately; with close correspondence in quality, manner, degree, quantity, or time; almost.
- Near; in the vicinity.
- To a reversed order; half round; facing in the opposite direction; from a contrary point of view.
- In succession; one after another; in the course of events.
- In circuit; circularly; by a circuitous way; around the outside; in circumference.
- Moving around; astir.
- In existence; being in evidence; apparent.
- Near; in the vicinity or neighbourhood.
Synonyms for ABOUT
Number of letters