Information about English word ABSENT
Definitions of ABSENT
- Being away from a place; withdrawn from a place; not present; missing. <ref name=SOED></ref>
- Not existing; lacking. <ref name=SOED/>
- Inattentive to what is passing; absent-minded; preoccupied. <ref name=SOED/>
- Something absent, especially absent people collectively; those who were or are not there.
- An absentee; a person who is not there.
- To keep (oneself) away.
- To keep (someone) away. <ref name=SOED/>
- Stay away; withdraw. <ref name=SOED/>
- Leave. <ref name=SOED/>
Number of letters