Information about English word ACCESS
Definitions of ACCESS
- A way or means of approaching or entering; an entrance; a passage.
- The act of approaching or entering; an advance.
- The right or ability of approaching or entering; admittance; admission; accessibility.
- The quality of being easy to approach or enter.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- An increase by addition; accession
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease; an ague fit.
- An outburst of an emotion; a paroxysm; a fit of passion
- The right of a noncustodial parent to visit their child.
- The process of locating data in memory.
- Connection to or communication with a computer program or to the Internet.
- To gain or obtain access to.
- To have access to (data).
Number of letters