Information about English word ACID
Definitions of ACID
- Sour, sharp, or biting to the taste; tart; having the taste of vinegar.
- Of or pertaining to an acid; acidic.
- Denoting a musical genre that is a distortion (as if hallucinogenic) of an existing genre, as in acid house, acid jazz, acid rock.
- A sour substance.
- Any of several classes of compound having the following properties:
- LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide.
- , a set of properties that guarantee database transactions are processed reliably
Synonyms for ACID
Number of letters