Information about English word ACTOR
Definitions of ACTOR
- A person who performs in a theatrical play or film.
- One who acts; a doer.
- One who takes part in a situation.
- An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
- One who enacts a certain policy action.
- The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).
- The most agent-like argument of a clause, e.g. 'the torpedo' in "The torpedo sank the boat" and "The torpedo fired".
Synonyms for ACTOR
Number of letters