Information about English word AISLE
Definitions of AISLE
- A wing of a building, notably in a church separated from the nave proper by piers.
- A clear path through rows of seating.
- A clear corridor in a supermarket with shelves on both sides containing goods for sale.
- Any path through an otherwise obstructed space.
- Seat in public transport, such as a plane, train or bus, that's beside the aisle.
- An idiomatic divide between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party, who are said to be on two sides of the aisle.
Synonyms for AISLE
Number of letters