Information about English word ALT
Definitions of ALT
- High pitch, of a voice or instrument; especially, the octave above the top line of the treble stave.
- A state of excitement, a heightened emotional condition.
- especially as a cultural phenomenon seen as being outside the mainstream of its genre.
- An alternate or secondary character.
- An alternate account.
- An alternative investment or alternative fund.
- A modifier key used to change (alternate) the function of other pressed keys.
Number of letters