Information about English word ANAL
Definitions of ANAL
- of, related to, intended for or involving the anus.
- Of the stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is alleged to be concentrated on the anal region.
- Of a person, compulsive and stubborn, obsessed with neatness and accuracy, supposedly from not having progressed beyond the anal stage.
- Proximate to the thorax.
- Any of the anal scales of a reptile.
- Anal sex.
- An individual member of that ethnic group.
Synonyms for ANAL
Number of letters