Information about English word ANTIC
Definitions of ANTIC
- Playful, funny, absurd
- Grotesque, incongruous.
- Grotesque, bizarre
- A grotesque representation of a figure; a gargoyle.
- A caricature.
- A ludicrous gesture or act; ridiculous behaviour; caper.
- A grotesque performer or clown, buffoon.
- To perform antics, to caper.
- To make a fool of, to cause to look ridiculous.
- To perform (an action) as an antic; to mimic ridiculously.
- A pose, often exaggerated, in anticipation of an action; for example, a brief squat before jumping
Number of letters