Information about English word ART
Definitions of ART
- The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colours, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the senses and emotions, usually specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.
- The creative and emotional expression of mental imagery, such as visual, auditory, social, etc.
- Skillful creative activity, usually with an aesthetic focus.
- The study and the product of these processes.
- Aesthetic value.
- A field or category of art, such as painting, sculpture, music, ballet, or literature.
- A nonscientific branch of learning; one of the liberal arts.
- Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation.
- Contrivance, scheming, manipulation.
Synonyms for ART
Number of letters