Information about English word BASIN
Definitions of BASIN
- a wide bowl for washing, sometimes affixed to a wall
- a shallow bowl used for a single serving of a drink or liquidy food
- a depression, natural or artificial, containing water
- an area of land from which water drains into a common outlet; drainage basin
- a rock formation scooped out by water erosion
- To create a concavity or depression in.
- To serve as or become a basin.
- To shelter or enclose in a basin.
Synonyms for BASIN
Number of letters