Information about English word BASS
Definitions of BASS
- Of sound, a voice or an instrument, low in pitch or frequency.
- A low spectrum of sound tones.
- A section of musical group that produces low-pitched sound, lower than the baritone and tenor.
- One who sings in the bass range.
- An instrument that plays in the bass range, in particular a double bass, bass guitar, electric bass or bass synthesiser.
- The clef sign that indicates that the pitch of the notes is below middle C; a bass clef.
- To sound in a deep tone.
- The perch; any of various marine and freshwater fish resembling the perch, all within the order of Perciformes.
- The fibrous inner bark of the linden or lime tree, used for making mats.
- Fibers from other plants, especially palm trees
- Anything made from such fibers, such as a hassock, basket or thick mat.
Synonyms for BASS
Number of letters