Information about English word BEAD
Definitions of BEAD
- Prayer, later especially with a rosary.
- Each in a string of small balls making up the rosary or paternoster.
- A small, round object.
- A ridge, band, or molding.
- Knowledge sufficient to direct one's activities to a purpose.
- A glassy drop of molten flux, as borax or microcosmic salt, used as a solvent and color test for several mineral earths and oxides, as of iron, manganese, etc., before the blowpipe.
- To form into a bead.
- To apply beads to.
- To cause beads to form on (something).
- Front sight of a gun.
Synonyms for BEAD
Number of letters