Information about English word BEE
Definitions of BEE
- A flying insect, of the clade Anthophila within the hymenopteran superfamily Apoidea, known for its organised societies (though only a minority have them), for collecting pollen and (in some species) producing wax and honey.
- A contest, especially for spelling; see .
- A community gathering to share labour, e.g. a sewing bee or a quilting bee.
- A ring or torque; a bracelet.
- ; been
- Any of the pieces of hard wood bolted to the sides of the bowsprit, to reeve the fore-topmast stays through.
- someone connected with Barnet Football Club, as a fan, player, coach etc.
Synonyms for BEE
Number of letters