Information about English word BID
Definitions of BID
- To issue a command; to tell.
- To invite; to summon.
- To utter a greeting or salutation.
- To make an offer to pay or accept a certain price.
- To offer as a price.
- To make an attempt.
- To announce (one's goal), before starting play.
- To proclaim (a bede, prayer); to pray.
- An offer at an auction, or to carry out a piece of work.
- A (failed) attempt to receive or intercept a pass.
- An attempt, effort, or pursuit (of a goal).
- twice a day, two times per day
Synonyms for BID
Number of letters