Information about English word CAB
Definitions of CAB
- A taxi; a taxicab.
- Compartment at the front of a truck or train for the driver
- Shelter at the top of an air traffic control tower or fire lookout tower
- Any of several four-wheeled carriages; a cabriolet
- To travel by taxicab.
- A former Hebrew unit of volume, about equal to 1.3L as a dry measure or 1.25L as a liquid measure.
- An arcade cabinet, the unit in which a video game is housed in a gaming arcade.
- ; ; a compress library archive file.
- Cabernet Sauvignon wine.
Synonyms for CAB
Number of letters