Information about English word COAT
Definitions of COAT
- An outer garment covering the upper torso and arms.<sup></sup>
- A covering of material, such as paint.<sup></sup>
- The fur or feathers covering an animal's skin.<sup></sup>
- Canvas painted with thick tar and secured round a mast or bowsprit to prevent water running down the sides into the hold (now made of rubber or leather).
- A petticoat.
- The habit or vesture of an order of men, indicating the order or office; cloth.
- A coat of arms.<sup></sup>
- A coat card.
- To cover with a coating of some material.
- To cover like a coat.
- To clothe.
Number of letters