Information about English word MOB
Definitions of MOB
- A large or disorderly group of people; especially one bent on riotous or destructive action.
- A group of animals such as horses or cattle.
- A flock of emus.
- The Mafia, or a similar group that engages in organized crime (preceded by the).
- A non-player character, especially one that exists to be fought or killed to further the progression of the story or game.
- The lower classes of a community; the rabble.
- A group of Aboriginal people associated with an extended family group, clan group or wider community group, from a particular place or country.<ref>https://www.deadlystory.com/page/tools/aboriginal-cultural-support-planning/cultural-planning---frequently-asked-questions/what-is-the-difference-between-mob-clan-tribe-language-group</ref>
- To crowd around (someone), sometimes with hostility.
- To crowd into or around a place.
- A promiscuous woman; a harlot or wench; a prostitute.
- A mob cap.
- To wrap up in, or cover with, a cowl.
- mobile phone
- the act of abandoning ones blog (or weblog) for an extended period of time
Synonyms for MOB
Number of letters