Information about English word SEA
Definitions of SEA
- A large body of salt water.
- A lake, especially if large or if salty or brackish.
- The swell of the sea; a single wave; billow.
- Living or used in or on the sea; of, near, or like the sea.
- Anything resembling the vastness or turbulence of the sea.
- A constant flux of gluons splitting into quarks, which annihilate to produce further gluons.
- A large, dark plain of rock; a mare.
- A very large lake of liquid hydrocarbon.
Synonyms for SEA
Number of letters