Information about English word SIB
Definitions of SIB
- Having kinship or relationship; related by same-bloodedness; having affinity; being akin; kindred.
- Kindred; kin; kinsmen; a body of persons related by blood in any degree.
- A kinsman; a blood relation; a relative, near or remote; one closely allied to another; an intimate companion.
- A sibling, brother or sister (irrespective of gender)
- Any group of animals or plants sharing a corresponding genetic relation
- A group of individuals unilaterally descended from a single (real or postulated) common ancestor
- To bring into relation; establish a relationship between; make friendly; reconcile.
- To engage in repetitive behaviors such as eye-poking, skin-picking, hand-biting, or head-banging.
Number of letters