Information about English word TAB
Definitions of TAB
- A small flap or strip of material attached to something, for holding, manipulation, identification, opening etc.
- An ear.
- A navigational widget, resembling a physical tab, for switching between documents or sets of controls.
- The page or form associated with such a navigational widget.
- A fast march or run with full kit.
- To affix with tabs; to label.
- A restaurant bill.
- Credit account, e.g., in a shop or bar; slate
- The cost or bill for anything.
- A space character that extends to the next aligned column, traditionally used for tabulation.
- To use the Tab key on a computer to advance the cursor or move the input focus, or on a typewriter to advance the carriage.
- A cigarette.
- A form of musical notation indicating fingering rather than the pitch of notes, commonly used for stringed instruments.
- A student of Cambridge University.
- A tabloid newspaper.
- A tablet, especially one containing illicit drugs.
- A tableau curtain.
- A key on a computer keyboard that typically inserts a tab or moves the input focus.
Number of letters