What is English ACRE
Definitions of ACRE
- An English unit of land area (symbol: a. or ac.) originally denoting a day's plowing for a yoke of oxen, now standardized as 4,840 square yards or 4,046.86 square meters.
- Any of various similar units of area in other systems.
- A wide expanse.
- A large quantity.
- A field.
- The acre's breadth by the length, English units of length equal to the statute dimensions of the acre: 22 yds (≈20 m) by 220 yds (≈200 m).
- A duel fought between individual Scots and Englishmen in the borderlands.
- , and the holiest city in the Baha'i Faith.
Number of letters