What is English word DI?
Definitions of DI
- A meaningless syllable used when singing a tune or indicating a rhythm.
- A female given name.
- A Chinese surname from Chinese.
- (police) Initialism of detective inspector; a police rank used in Commonwealth countries.
- (medicine) Initialism of dens invaginatus.
- (medicine) Initialism of diabetes insipidus.
- (computer graphics) Initialism of diffused illumination.
- (software, object-oriented) Initialism of dependency injection.
- (automotive) Initialism of direct injection. (fuel injection)
- Initialism of ductile iron.
- (music) Initialism of direct input.
- (music) Short for DI unit.
- (galaxy) dwarf irregular galaxy