What is English word FA?
Definitions of FA
- (music) A syllable used in solfège to represent the fourth diatonic (or sixth chromatic) note of a major scale.
- (football) Initialism of Football Association, especially the English Football Association. See also Scottish FA and Welsh FA.
- (vulgar) Initialism of fuck all.
- (euphemistic) Initialism of Fanny Adams.
- Initialism of Fanconi anemia.
- (Wikipedia) Initialism of featured article.
- Initialism of felonious assault.
- Initialism of flight attendant.
- Initialism of fee agreement.
- Initialism of fat admirer.
- (sports) Initialism of free agent.
- (sports) Abbreviation of final A.