What is English word SICK?
Definitions of SICK
- Having an urge to vomit.
- Tired of or annoyed by something.
- In poor condition.
- (less common in theUK) In poor health; ill.
- (colloquial) Mentally unstable, disturbed.
- (colloquial) In bad taste.
- (slang) Very good, excellent, awesome, badass.
- (agriculture) Failing to sustain adequate harvests of crop, usually specified.
- (British, AU, colloquial) Vomit.
- (British, colloquial) (especially in the phrases on the sick and on long-term sick) Any of various current or former benefits or allowances paid by the Government to support the sick, disabled or incapacitated.
- (British, AU, colloquial) To vomit.
- (obsolete except in dialect, intransitive) To fall sick; to sicken.
- (rare) Alternative spelling of sic ("set upon").