What is English word US?
Definitions of US
- Abbreviation of unserviceable.
- (personal) Me and at least one other person; the objective case of we.
- (Commonwealth, colloquial, chiefly with give) Me.
- (Northern England) Our.
- (Northumbria) Me (in all contexts).
- Alternative spelling of µs.: microsecond
- (rare) Alternative form of u's..
- Initialism of United States.
- (psychology) Initialism of unconditioned stimulus.
- Abbreviation of undersize.
- Initialism of Upper Sorbian.
- plural of U.