What is English word AAL?
Definitions of AAL
- The Indian mulberry or noni (Morinda citrifolia, Morinda tinctoria), a shrub found in Southeast Asia, the East Indies and the Pacific islands as far as French Polynesia.
- A reddish dyestuff obtained from the roots of the East Indian shrubs Morinda citrifolia and Morinda tinctoria.
- A small river in Baden-Württemberg, Germany; a tributary of the Neckar.
- (medical) Initialism of anterior axillary line.
- (electronics) Initialism of asynchronous transfer mode adaption layer; ATM adaption layer.
- Initialism of attorney at law.
- Initialism of African American language.