What is English ACE
Definitions of ACE
- A single point or spot on a playing card or die.
- A card or die face so marked.
- The ball marked with the number 1 in pool and related games.
- A very small quantity or degree; a particle; an atom; a jot.
- A serve won without the opponent hitting the ball.
- A single point won by a stroke, as in handball, rackets, etc.
- The best pitcher on the team.
- A run.
- A hole in one.
- An expert at something.
- A military aircraft pilot who is credited with shooting down many enemy aircraft, typically five or more.
- A perfect score on a school exam.
- Any of various hesperiid butterflies.
- A quark.
- To pass (a test, interviews etc.) perfectly.
- To win a point by an ace.
- To make an ace (hole in one).
- A person who is asexual.
- A member of
- A dollar bill.
- A common nickname suggesting skill, particularly among airplane pilots.
- a NASA spacecraft.
Number of letters