What is English word DE?
Definitions of DE
- A meaningless syllable used when singing a tune or indicating a rhythm.
- Abbreviation of Delaware, a state of the United States of America.
- (Northumbria) To do.
- (computing) Initialism of desktop environment.
- Initialism of diatomaceous earth.
- (US, navy) Initialism of destroyer escort, a type of warship of the destroyer subtype, also called a frigate.
- Initialism of differential equation.
- Initialism of delayed ejaculation.
- (AAVE, Bermuda, Caribbean, Jamaica) Pronunciation spelling of the.
- A India surname from India of Bengali origin.
- (galaxy) dwarf elliptical galaxy