What is English word EN?
Definitions of EN
- Abbreviation of English.
- (typography) A unit of measurement equal to half an em (half the height of the type in use).
- Used in various phrases borrowed from French or formed as if borrowed from French (see "Derived terms" below).
- (dialectal, Newfoundland) him
- (dialectal, Newfoundland) it (when the thing being referred to is masculine)
- (philosophy) The Nicomachean Ethics, Aristotle's best-known work on ethics.
- (disease) Initialism of erythema nodosum.
- (medicine) Initialism of enrolled nurse.
- (ice hockey, floorball) Initialism of empty net.
- (stenoscript) Abbreviation of eastern.