What is English word LOVELY?
Definitions of LOVELY
- Beautiful; charming; very pleasing in form, looks, tone, or manner.
- Very nice, wonderful.
- A lovely object.
- Worthy of praise.
- (obsolete) Inspiring love or friendship; amiable.
- (obsolete) Loving, filled with love.
- (informal) An attractive, lovely person, especially a (professional) beauty.
- Term of fond address.
- (informal) In a lovely fashion or manner; beautifully.
- A surname.
- A unincorporated community in Martin County, Kentucky, USA.