What is English word ALL RIGHT?
Definitions of ALL RIGHT
- Good; in acceptable, if not excellent condition.
- In good health, unharmed.
- Fairly well.
- (informal) Most certainly; for sure.
- Used to affirm, indicate agreement, or consent.
- Used to indicate support, favor or encouragement.
- Used to fill space or pauses.
- Used as a general lead-in or beginning.
- Used to express exasperation or frustration, often with already.
- (UK, informal) Term of greeting, equivalent to how are you or hello.