What is English word MASSIVE?
Definitions of MASSIVE
- Very large in size or extent.
- Very large or bulky and heavy and solid.
- (informal) To a very great extent; total, utter.
- (colloquial) Of particularly exceptional quality or value; awesome.
- (colloquial, informal, Ireland) Outstanding, beautiful.
- (medicine) Affecting a large portion of the body, or severe.
- (physics) Having a large mass.
- (physics, of a particle) Having any mass.
- (geology) Homogeneous, unstructured.
- (mineralogy) A homogeneous mass of rock, not layered and without an obvious crystal structure.
- (MLE, slang) A group of people from a locality, or sharing a collective aim, interest, etc.